Our Basic Electrical Skills Course will ensure that your people are able to carry out assembly of electrical equipment & systems.
Our course covers preparation and termination of cables & glands, crimping & termination of conductors, safe use of electrical test instruments to measure continuity, polarity and insulation resistance on isolated circuits, and safely measure voltage & current on live circuits.
Who should take this course?
Our course is suitable for people involved in electrical assembly, such as machine building or panel wiring.
Our course has been designed as an introduction to basic electrical skills and no previous training is needed.
On completion of this training course, you will understand;
– The dangers of electricity
– The importance of different circuit protection concepts
– How to safely isolate electrical equipment before removing covers
– How to install cable glands to different types of cable
– The importance of secure electrical terminations
– Safe use of electrical test equipment
Assessment & Certification
Your people will be assessed via an online multiple-choice test, which can be completed on a mobile device such as a smart phone.
A Certificate of Training will be sent to the course organiser on successful completion of the final assessment.
2-day Onsite Training Course
6 People Maximum
Online Competency Assessment
Certificate of Training