Our Electrical Site Maintenance Course will ensure that your people are able to carry out basic electrical tasks, such as replacing damaged or faulty light fittings or wall sockets safely.
Your people will develop an understanding of the dangers of electricity and why safe isolation is essential before removing any equipment covers.
Who should take this course?
Our course is suitable for non-electrical people whose work activities involve routine maintenance of buildings, who may need to repair or replace damaged electrical equipment or accessories.
Our course has been designed as an introduction to electrical site maintenance and no previous training is needed.
On completion of this training course, you will understand;
– Your duties when working on, or near live electrical equipment
– Electrical hazards, potential risks, and effective control measures
– Basic electrical circuit theory and why circuit protection is essential
– Why user checks are essential before using electrical equipment
– Why safe isolation is essential before removing any equipment covers
– How to carry out basic electrical testing
– How to replace a light fitting or switch
– How to replace a socket outlet or fused spur
Assessment & Certification
Your people will be assessed via an online multiple-choice test, which can be completed on a mobile device such as a smart phone.
A Certificate of Training will be sent to the course organiser on successful completion of the final assessment.
2-day Onsite Training Course
6 People Maximum
Online Competency Assessment
Certificate of Training